Hingham High School Band Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love band 2012

Go down

I love band 2012 Empty I love band 2012

Post  paigehinckley1 Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 pm

I have a lot of goals for band this year. One of my top goals is to, play louder and work on dynamics because those are important to have in a band. i want to work on my lower notes like the note low B# (i think) in the piece Bolero. i want to work on playing more expressively and feel the music. i also want to master the scales and what note I'm suppost to play! i would like to play with more confidence as well because i feel like i lack that in the highschool. i would also like to practice a lot more because i need to get my counting down for most of the pieces. i feel like if everyone got to know each other more the band would be more confident so my goal is too make friends with most people in band that i dont already know. and i want to just be an overall better player! those are my goals for this year .

This year i think i got alot more confident in playing louder. i still have not mastered the scales but that is something i will work on during the summer and i will hopefully have all the scales memorizedd. i feel like that i have made new friends which was one of my goals for this year. i feel think i have accomplished more this year than i have last year

paigehinckley1

Back to top Go down