Hingham High School Band Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE SLEEP! YES

Go down

I LOVE SLEEP! YES Empty I LOVE SLEEP! YES

Post  TerryCorone Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Sleep is a fantastic thing. I personally think that sleep is the most important and amazing thing to ever exist in this world. I know people who say sleep is useless and a waist of time. People who go nights without sleep and stay up until one or two in the morning. And these are the people who are grumpy, moody, and angry all the time and complain about how tired they are. I think sleeping is more important than most things in this world. I always question why babies and children dread sleeping and nap time. if i had the chance to sleep for an hour during the day, id take it in a heart beat. The nights i dont have sleep i feel awful the next day and for the next few days. another thing that gets on my nerves is when people waist their sleep time with lame old homework.. but thats another opinion. My main point is that Sleep is just 100% awesome in every single way. If anyone wants to disagree with me then meet me in the parking lot... with the snakes.....there are always snakes...

TerryCorone

Back to top Go down