Hingham High School Band Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what goaals I have accomplished

Go down

what goaals I have accomplished Empty what goaals I have accomplished

Post  smbarrett Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:37 pm

"My goal for the year is to improve my participation in class to become a better player. The participation in counting and sight reading will help my concentration as a player and Mr. Cincotta can help me with what I am doing wrong. I would also want to practice more often now that the soccer season is over for me I have extra time after school. Practicing is important for anything especially for band because the learning of new pieces four times a year requires practice and persistence.These goals will make me a better trumpet player and get me through out the year. "

I believe that I have improved in being a better player with my skills in the trumpet. I got better with my accuracy in pitch and my tonguing between faster notes.the duets really helped me to practice especially when my partner told me that we were doing number 4 but ended up doing number 2 instead making me practice twice as much than I needed. I still need to work in my participation and practice. I am looking forward to another great year in the HHS band with a great teacher.

smbarrett

Back to top Go down