Hingham High School Band Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reflecting this year in Band

Go down

Reflecting this year in Band Empty Reflecting this year in Band

Post  sabrinag123 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:47 pm

this year in band
sabrinag123 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:08 pm

.This year in band I would just like to become a better musician. I need to find time in my extremely busy life to just sit and practice my clarinet (fyi these writing assignments are not helping). I especially need to work on fast pieces and making my fingers and mind move with the piece. I also need to work on keeping a steady pulse that is not too fast or too slow. Anouther thing I need to work on is being able to play louder without running out of breath I can go so soft it’s almost impossible to hear me though that I got down. I could also use some work on the especially high notes without squeaking or being unable to play them it would be better if we could work more with our sections outside of class that way I could know if I’m playing something wrong or to slow or fast although my mom has been a big help (she also played clarinet in high school) she is almost always busy. All in all I really need just some time to practice and this year all I want to use this year to become a all around better musician

I did improve a lot this year maby not enough to reach my high standerds but I will continue to work hard and mabe I will one day reach my goal but I still need to find more time to practice. Embarassed

happy Summer sunny

sabrinag123

Back to top Go down