Hingham High School Band Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My thoughts by Dean Paul

Go down

My thoughts by Dean Paul Empty My thoughts by Dean Paul

Post  dpaul Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:50 pm

This year in band, I Dean Paul hope to accomplish a greater skill and understanding in Band class and as a musician. More specifically though, my ombeture (my mouth thingy(I don't know how to spell it), is very non constant with the way it is shaped which makes by sound have its highs and lows, but not that middle, good sound that i want. Due to my homework though, i cant practice my instrument as much as i would like too like i did in Middle School. I would though like to work work my stand partner Sean because i would like to learn how he does what he does in band because he is great at what he plays. He works hard and i am glad to be his stand partner.But not to put myself down, i think i do pretty good in band class(don't tell me otherwise or i will cry). I think that accomplishing all these goals will make me the most powerfully, musically talented jedi that ever lived. Who knows, I've always been into music, i may seek a career in music in my future.

This year I have passed some goals this year in band class. My ombeture is much more constant in the sound it produces and I am become more in realizing such. Though I did fall short on many things that I have come to better my playing abilities not just for myself but for the good of the rest of the class to benifit aswell because a group is only as strong as its weakest link and I have tried to not bring myself to be that weakness for the entire group. I have found more time though to practice and for more time aswell. I have become more mature musically and in my level of adulthood due to band taking alittle part in disciplining me. Things have been easier so that I can make the trips to repair my instrument and run to get valve oil for my trumpet for some reason so... yeah.

dpaul

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum