Hingham High School Band Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Worth Saving

Go down

Music Worth Saving Empty Music Worth Saving

Post  Molly Geraghty Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Music in the world is a very crucial factor of culture. It unites us and can divide us because music is a powerful aspect of our lives as people. Should this resource be lost, and I had to provide the world with songs, there are man selections I would give back to the world. To start, I would help people remember nursery rhymes and folk songs such as: "Happy Birthday" or "twinkle twinkle little star". I would also provide the world with songs tha provide entertainment, such as "Yesterday" by the Beatles or "Hero of War" by Rise Against. These songs would help remind us of our morals and what we can learn from the experience of life. But where there are songs worth saving, there are ones that aren't. For example, I think the world wouldn't implode if people didn't hear "I'm Sexy and I Know It" being blasted into their ears every second of the day. I'm not hating on LMFAO, I just don't think that the world needs this, mainly because people are used and thought of as objects, and the chance to eliminate that would make the world a more pleasant place to live which is why I wouldn't bring it back for the world to remember. Music is beautiful, and life without it would be quite boring, yet, if certain so gs were erased from history, it wouldn't do the world any harm.

Molly Geraghty

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum