Hingham High School Band Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for a super-late post (Concert Review!)

Go down

Sorry for a super-late post (Concert Review!)  Empty Sorry for a super-late post (Concert Review!)

Post  LauraEagan Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:58 pm

I feel like this year's fall concert at the high school went very well for everyone. All the groups played well, and they sounded like they were very rehearsed and professional.

I enjoyed the chorus's performance because even though it was in a different language, the emotions of the piece still came across. It reminds me of the piece 'Contre Qui, Rose', because even though the piece was meant to go along with a poem in French, it still kept its emotions and beautiful writing. Even though I enjoyed the chorus, their pieces still confused me a little because I wanted to know exactly what they were saying, but I know that the lyrics are only a part of the music. This makes me appreciate and pay more attention to the music, which was one of my favorite parts of their performance. Overall, the chorus did a wonderful job in their concert, and it makes me want to attend more of their concerts this year.

LauraEagan

Back to top Go down